Moist toilet tissue is a viable alternative to toilet paper and unlike traditional wet wipes it is, when used according to its manufacturers directions (these can be found on the packet) completely flushable. It must also pass Flushability standards or meet Fine to Flush standards in the country in which it is being used. Each country and region has its own standards and a global wet wipes manufacturer will ensure its moist toilet tissue meets all of these standards to be a truly flushable wipe manufacturer.
So why moist toilet tissue?
- It is truly flushable – if you opt for moist toilet tissue manufactured by a global leader such as Albaad, for example. Not only do their flushable wipes pass the main international standards on flushability, their electric-base sheet makes them fully biodegradable.
- Quality moist toilet tissue feels great and smooth on the skin of the user. It can be customized with any number of cleansing ingredients and fragrances for a great user experience.
- It cleans efficiently, more so than toilet paper because it can be customized to meet specific consumer needs.
- It is convenient and can be used anywhere – and is the perfect go to when toilet paper is not available.
- It can be used for a wide range of purposes – from personal cleaning, to the cleaning of objects when out and about. If produced in single-packaging, it can be easy to carry around and keep with you anywhere, everywhere.
Moist toilet tissue can be customized and manufactured to meet the needs of a wide demographic and consumer base.
For adults – it can be infused with a wide range of conditioning agents for cleaning and optimum skin care. It can be personalized for sensitive skin, and for different parts of the body, to reflect the many different ways in which it can be used by a wide client base.
For children – it can be manufactured with fun and fruity fragrances that make personal hygiene fun, easy and appealing even to the very youngest of children. It can also be produced with ingredients that respect the more sensitive skin of babies, toddlers and young children.
For feminine hygiene – it can be modified to ensure the safe and effective cleaning of intimate areas without causing irritation, including fragrance free options.
For menstruation – it can be produced with extra absorption properties to the cleaning of bodily fluids effectively.
With a ‘bidet’ effect – complete with additional cleansing ingredients and properties in order to provide a cleaner, more effective solution than traditional toilet paper.
Moist toilet tissue represents a large step forward in terms of wet wipes manufacturing. It represents the compromise between convenience, that people have come to expect and demand from wet wipes and how and where they use them, and sustainability – if manufactured and used in line with flushability standards, they won’t create fatbergs, and block water systems. In fact the opposite – they are a sustainable alternative in themselves.